Ephemera - Avoca Beachside Sculptures
Come and see them 24th June 2017, from sunrise to sunset.
For a full list of all of the artists and their work for 2018, click here!
- Clever, beautiful and thought-provoking art works.
- Created from a wonderful variety of materials and objects that have been found in our environment, not limited to discarded furniture, knick-knacks, leaves, rocks and old plastic.
- Located on the beach at Avoca from the rock pool northwards.
- Ephemera is about demonstrating a sense of place through a sensibility to the physical, spiritual and cultural environments of the 5 lands.
- Now in its 12th year, the Ephemera exhibition has attracted some of Australia's most highly-regarded sculptors.