Connecting people to people and people to place...
• Central Coast, NSW
5 Lands Weekend
A draft event program for the 5 Lands Weekend is current under discussion and development.
Below are some of our suggestions to ensure you get the most out of your weekend.
• Arrive at Avoca Beach at 4.30pm for a 5pm start to the 5LW Opening Ceremony
• Celebrate the opening of the Connections & Ephemera Exhibitions held in the Avoca Beach Surf Club
• Enjoy dinner at one of the fine restaurants at Avoca Beach / Terrigal / Ettalong.
• 5 Lands Walk from 7am
• Titivate the tastebuds at dinner in one of the fine restaurants at Terrigal / Ettalong / Avoca Beach
Around the Avoca Beach / Terrigal Area
• Park your car near the Avoca Beach Surf Club
• Enjoy the Ephemera sculptures displayed along Avoca Beach as you walk to the Avoca Beachside Markets
• Return to the Avoca Beach Surf Club and browse around the Connections Art Exhibition
• Listen to the 5 Lands Words - an event featuring authors from the Central Coast
• Relax at a live music program played in the Florida Bar at Crowne Plaza from 1pm in the afternoon
• Enjoy one of the Terrigal restaurants to complete your weekend
Around the Ettalong Area
• Fantasea Cruising Whale Watching Tours will be departing Ettalong Public Wharf at 9.15am & 1.15pm. Bookings essential -
https://www.fantasea.com.au/palm-beach-ferries/whale-watching/ or you can book through Ettalong Diggers Visitor Information Centre.
• Enjoy a live music on the Ettalong Diggers Club Terrace 12 – 3pm followed by their weekly Sunday Surf & Turf Raffle drawn at 3pm.
51-52 The Esplanade Ettalong Beach (02) 4343 0111 https://www.ettalongdiggers.com/
• Ettalong Beach is a food lovers paradise with over 40 cafes and restaurants within a 2km radius. You will be spoilt for
choice with award winning chefs creating mouth-watering meals from cuisines all around the world.
• Visit the Gallerias Markets Ettalong Beach every Saturday & Sunday 9am – 4pm. 189 Ocean View Road Ettalong Beach
• Contact Kim Cole at the Ettalong Diggers Visitor Information Centre (02) 4343 0140 / 0415 180 645 or check out
their Facebook page www.facebook.com/ettalongdiggerstourisminfo for further information on Accommodation, tours,
what’s on and the best things to see and do when visiting the Ettalong Beach and the Central Coast.
Around the Central Coast Area
• Tour of the Bulgandry Aboriginal Place
• Have fun watching the kids as they play at "Clip & Climb" & Monkey Mania at the Central Coast Leagues Club (bookings are necessary)
• Enjoy the Triptych depicting the Aboriginal Creation Story exhibited on the ground floor of the Central Coast Leagues Club
• Browse around and marvel at the new Aboriginal Cultural Installation and have fun at the Central Coast Leagues Club fields
• Enjoy one of the Gosford restaurants to complete your weekend